A 3 years old child:
1. uses the word “Yes” easily
likes to share, likes the idea of “We”
2. no longer needs the protection of rituals
feels more secure in his relations with others and with himself
3. enjoys cooperating
likes to make friends
5. has increased motor abilities
6. has a marked increase and interest in vocabulary and language
7. is easily influenced to behave when exciting new words are used, such as “secret,” “surprise,” “different,” “guess”
willingly goes forward toward new adventures
8. is in a high period of equilibrium; pleased with himself and with others
Positive Parenting Tips According to CDC
The following are some of the things you, as a parent, can do to help your toddler during this time:
1.Set up a special time to read books with your toddler.
2. Encourage your child to take part in pretend play.
3. Play parade or follow the leader with your toddler.
4. Help your child to explore things around her by taking her on a walk or wagon ride.
5. Encourage your child to tell you his name and age.
6. Teach your child simple songs like Itsy Bitsy Spider, or other cultural childhood rhymes.
7. Give your child attention and praise when she follows instructions and shows positive behavior and limit attention for defiant behavior like tantrums.
8.Teach your child acceptable ways to show that she’s upset
Join Parenting group on Telegram to receive more tips: